Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Final 36!

What? 36!? That's right! This year there are 36 finalists. This will be interesting to see how this will work to narrow it down. It sounds like they will do 12 contestants per show. Does that mean it will be on 3 nights in a row? And then a fourth day for the results? I love that idea. I can't get enough of this show!
Click on this link to see your top 36 contestants:  (top 36 for season 8)

I will update this each show and share my opinion about the performances. I am not one to hold back, so it will be my honest and sometimes brutal opinion.

Now about "Crazy Girl", Tatiana Nicole Del Toro, I realize that she has made the show and I will admit I am shocked! Granted the girl can sing, but honestly she needs to completely change her personality if she is going to stay on the show. America will hate her before she even opens her mouth. Time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment